+91 965 4533 433


Change of the company name or can do by the promoters at any time after Incorporation.
Trade N Fill > FSSAI > Name Change

Corp Filings

Name Change

Change of the company name or can do by the promoters at any time after Incorporation. There are some reasons behind to new company name like Business Modal Change, Change of the Promoters and re-branding, etc. If you want to change the name of the company then shareholder approval is necessary along with the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.

Board Resolution approval is also necessary to change the name of the business or company. After obtaining name approval from MCA passing of a special resolution and applying for approval of a new company name to the MCA. After accepting the application by the MCA, a new Certificate of Incorporation is issued and when you obtain the new Certificate of Incorporation, changes must be made to Incorporate along with MOA and AOA of the company.

These are some steps mentioned in the procedure in India:

→  Board Resolution.

→  Check Company Name Applicability.

→  Pass Special Resolution for Company Name Change.

→  Application for approval of company name change.

→  Issuance of New Certificate of Incorporation.

→  Make changes of MOA and AOA.

There are some benefits to get new name of company process in India:

→  Changing the name of your business, you have more aligned with your brand.

→  Target different demographics after changing your name.

→  You can leverage your experience too.

→  It also attracts new customers.

→  You can achieve your goals easily.

→  Engagement will also increase.

→  Streamline Messaging

Here is the list of the documents which are required for Online Application;

→ An affidavit on a stamp paper, the minimum value should be Rs.10.

→ The original newspaper cutting of the name change advertisement.

→ Two passport size photographs.

→ Photocopies of valid ID proof (PAN card, Aadhar card or passport).

→ A CD with a soft copy of the application in .docx format duly filled.

→ A letter stating that the content in the hard and soft copy of the application is true.

→ A request letter along with the registration fee to the authority.

OTHER Corp Filings Services

TradenFill will help you solving your Tax Problems

Book Free Appointment

Request for a Free Consultation

Book an Appointment with us to discuss your needs. We will help you solving you Tax Problems, Get free advice from our Experts


    What our Clients say About us

    Trusted us